Friday, April 25, 2008

Hi everyone!

Welcome to my blog! I created this blog to post some of my most favorite recipes from Colombia, south america. I was born in Cartagena, and I always loved the delicious recipes from my dear country. Besides creating art, I always had a love for cooking, and my mind is always filled with ideas for cooking delicious meals! Strangers usually stop me at the supermarket to ask me for instructions on how to cook some foods. I find that to be interesting, and I am most happy to help. :)
I love experimenting with recipes, and making them even more delicious, all the time. I will be focusing on south american recipes on this blog, and I might add a few other international recipes as well. I love learning from recipes from all over the world. It is one of my biggest passions, besides creating art with watercolors.
I am editing a few of my recipes, so I will be posting them soon here.
Back to the test kitchen I go!
~Elisa. :)

No comments: